This is a list of my projects that go all the way back to 7th grade.
- StuyActivities 2.0, a project I worked on with Ethan Shan and Abir Taheer for the Stuyvesant Student Union that facilitates club activities at our school
- Victor's Forum, a forum made in CGI scripts written in python for my second semester of Comptuer Science at Stuy. It may or may not be still up here.
- My NetLogo Projects for my first semester of Computer Science at Stuy.
- VSF, a program to visualize sorting algorithms written in Lua.
- My dotfiles (almost 100% outdated) for a variety of programs including termite, vim, Sublime Text, OpenBox, and rofi, plus some scripts I find useful
- SCMS, a simple Content Management System that includes support for markdown, comments, and drafts, and more. Live at blog.victor.computer
- Simple-Pastebin, a simple pastebin made to be self-hosted and customized, using highlight.js for its highlighting. Live at paste.victor.computer
- qdb-api-plus, an improved fork of a node module that searches the quote database on bash.org, and qdb-cli, a command line interface that does the same.
- Snake++, a snake game with different game modes
- Animated Magic 8 Ball
- Subway Guesser, one of the best things I ever made, a timed memory game involving matching NYC subway names to their colors
- DrawAnim, a little canvas game where you draw something and then play it back.
- My old website!
- My really old website (it ain't pretty)
This is a list of the projects I made for middle school
- The Jungle, for 8th Grade Humanities, is a game where you can act out being in the book The Jungle, by Upton Sinclair. The book is a depressing piece of investigative journalism about a family that immigrates to America in the 1890s and settles in Chicago, and the game is one of the first ones that I put on GitHub
- Editing Tool, for 8th Grade Media Literacy, is a tool that will highlight overused words. It was a pain to make but ultimately it came out okay
- Prison Industrial Complex, for 7th Grade Humanities, is a website, an animation, and a song, created with my partner Kaylin Li as a project to detail the Prison Industrial Complex that we were learning about
- Tungsten Product Page, for 7th Grade Science, is a not-so-pretty product page for the element Tungsten (W).
- CNN Student News Search Engine, for 6th Grade Science, is a tool that searches headlines from the CNN Student News programs of that year and a showcase of my naivete, as I manually copied each headline, made some disgusting design decisions, and made some atrocious code mistakes in it.
- Astronomy Quiz, for 6th Grade Science, is a vocabulary quiz using definitions and terms from our Astronomy unit.
- Early Humans Timeline, for 6th Grade Humanities, is a timeline of tools used throughout prehistory.
- Respect Your Materials, for 5th Grade "Community Service," is a set of animations and a website for god knows what at this point. I'm only putting it here for the sake of history. Warning: it will burn your eyes.